These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies have only 3 ingredients and taste AMAZING! I was in dire need of an after-school snack for my kids and whipped these up in a matter of minutes. My kids loved them!
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together pumpkin and cake mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by the spoonful on greased or parchment paper covered baking sheets.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
Supplies needed for this recipe:
Check out some of our other recipes:
Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls