We loved the Tigger Tails (get the recipe here) from Pooh Corner Bakery, but we have one child that is absolutely obsessed with all things Mickey Mouse. So, when he saw the Mickey Mouse Marshmallow Wands, he had to have one. Similar to the Tigger Tails, the Mickey Mouse Marshmallow Wands are made up of marshmallows, caramel, white chocolate, and sprinkles, but they also have a layer of milk chocolate. They are sooo good! You and your kids will love them!
- 12 bamboo skewers
- 48 marshmallows
- 1 (11 ounce) package Kraft caramel bits
- 4 Tablespoons water
- 4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (1 pound) package vanilla almond bark
- Red sugar crystal sprinkles
- 24 yellow jelly beans
- Put 4 marshmallows on the end of each bamboo skewer (make sure the skewer doesn't poke all the way through the last marshmallow on each skewer.)
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper, spray with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Pour caramel bits in a microwave-safe bowl, add water and microwave for 2 minutes. Remove and stir until smooth.
- Dip each marshmallow stick in caramel until completely covered and set on prepared baking dish. Let cool completely (you can put them in the fridge or freezer to speed up this process).
- Once cool, trim extra caramel from the edges of the marshmallows with kitchen shears.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 2 minute intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Dip each caramel covered stick in milk chocolate until completely covered.
- Set back on baking sheet and let cool until they are set up.
- Place almond bark in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 2 minute intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Dip each chocolate covered stick half way in white chocolate, then place two yellow jelly beans in place as buttons on white chocolate, and then cover white chocolate portion completely in red sugar crystals.
- Let set up and serve.
Supplies needed for this recipe:
Check out Getaway Today for the BEST price and service possible to make your vacation absolutely magical!
Use the promo code “FAMILYFOODFUN” to save even more when you are booking your trip through Getaway Today!