There is no better smell than walking down Main Street, U.S.A. in Disneyland and smelling the freshly popped popcorn! Seriously, if there were a candle in that scent, I would totally buy it. We were in Disneyland a few weeks ago and bought some of the Main Street Caramel Chocolate Popcorn and were hooked! We even grabbed a few bags to bring home to our family, it was so good! This recipe was so easy to recreate at home and brings a little bit of Disney magic to your kitchen!
- 4 quarts popped corn (about 1 cup kernels)
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Put popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, brown sugar, salt and corn syrup. Bring to a boil and stir constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour over popcorn. Gently mix until popcorn is well coated.
- Spread out popcorn on wax paper or a cookie sheet and let cool.
- Microwave chocolate chips in 30 second increments, until melted.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over popcorn and let cool.
Supplies needed for this recipe:
Check out some of our other dessert recipes:
Peanut Butter Butterfinger Cookies
3-Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies
20 of the Best Brownie Recipes
Check out Getaway Today for the BEST price and service possible to make your vacation absolutely magical!
Use the promo code “FAMILYFOODFUN” to save even more when you are booking your trip through Getaway Today!