Our family loves cobbler! We especially love it when it only has three ingredients and tastes AMAZING!
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, undrained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- ½ cup cold butter
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour can of peaches on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle entire cake mix over peaches.
- Slice butter into squares and lay them on top of the cake mix, covering all of the cake mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Check out some of our other recipes: