We love having delicious, cooked breakfasts on the weekend! This recipe was possibly the easiest french toast casserole I have ever made and our family LOVED it! We will definitely be making this again!
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ½ cup whipping cream
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pour melted butter into an ungreased 13x9-inch glass baking dish.
- Separate each can of dough into 8 rolls; set icing aside.
- Using kitchen shears, cut each roll into 8 pieces, place pieces over butter in dish.
- In a medium bowl with wire whisk, beat eggs.
- Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until combined and pour over roll pieces.
- Drizzle maple syrup on top.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Gently spread cinnamon roll icing over top.
Supplies needed for this recipe:
Looking for other breakfast recipes?