These copycat Disneyland snickerdoodles were literally the best snickerdoodles we’ve ever made! Super soft and chewy and tons of cinnamony goodness! You and your kids will love these!
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients and mix until everything is incorporated.
- In another small bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar for the topping.
- Form the dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place dough balls on a greased baking sheet and flatten (I used the bottom of a glass to lightly flatten my cookies). Sprinkle the tops of the cookies with additional cinnamon/sugar mixture, then bake for 7-8 minutes. Do not overbake. Remove from oven and let cool on the cookie sheet for 1-2 minutes, then move to a wire rack to cool.
Supplies needed for this recipe:
We’ve recreated 20 of the BEST Disney Park recipes!
Get them in our NEW Disney Copycat Recipes eBook for just $4.99 (less than the price of one treat in the park)!
Read more about it HERE!
Planning a Disney trip?!
Check out Getaway Today for the BEST price and service possible to make your vacation absolutely magical!
Use the promo code “FAMILYFOODFUN” to save even more when you are booking your trip through Getaway Today!